We Are Hiring!
- Current North Carolina LCSW/LCSWA/LCMHC/LCMHCA licensure active and in good standing
- Experience and ability to use evidenced based practice theory to treat mental health problems in children and adults; such as anxiety, depression, substance abuse disorders and trauma.
- Available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Ability to carry a minimum caseload between 10 - 20
- Comfortable with completing Clinical Assessments
- Strong focus on maintaining excellent documentation, detail oriented, able to multi-task, and possess sound organizational skill as it relates to the management and coordination of all outpatient mental health services.
- Credentialed / Paneled with Insurance Providers
-Interest in group therapy facilitation
- Experience with couples therapy
- Experience in providing individual and group treatment to child/adolescent mental health clients, certified in evidenced based modalities(TF-CBT/ EMDR/ Play Therapy etc) and/or substance abuse is a plus.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
INCLUDE CURRENT LICENSURE STATUS AND NUMBER, AND DETAILS ON PROPOSED AVAILABILITY AND MODALITIES USED.
Copyright © 2020 3C Wellness , PLLC: Counseling, Coaching, Consulting - All Rights Reserved.